|TOR for National HIV Testing and Counselling Capacity Building Officer.
Job Title: National
Direct Supervisor: HIV Program Manager
Salary Stipend: USD 1854/month.
Duration: One year and can be extended to three years.
Expected times of work: Full-time working hours at least 40 hours per week and at the direction of the HIV Program Manager.
Probationary Period: 1 month
|Overall objective: The MoH HTC trainer will work to strengthen counselling skills of ART/HTC staff and provide mentorship to pass on skills for HIV related counselling work to field staff as and where needed and recommended by the HIV Program Manager.|
Duties & Responsibilities
|He or she shall work under the technical direction of the HIV Program Manager to oversee and conduct HTC training activities for the staff who are providing HIV-related services. Specifically, he or she shall:· Be responsible for regular HTC training activities.
· Liaise with MoH HIV program manager, doctors and counsellors at the facility level to ensure the availability of standard counselling service for HIV patients.
· Responsible for preparing annual, semester, quarterly, and monthly training reports.
· Conduct regular supportive supervision to ART and PMTCT/HTC sites.
· During the site visits, he/she should check all HTC related activities, patient cards and education forms are up to date.
· He/she should identify any HTC training gap and provide either mentoring or formal training.
· Provide regular on the job training to field ART/HTC counsellors.
· He/she should do any other work requested by the HIV Program Manager.
|a) Degree in health science and Psychology.b) Must be a professional clinical psychologist.
c) Training facilitation skills is required.
d) At least five years’ experience in counselling related activities.
e) English proficiency is required.
f) Computer skills is required.
Qualified national applicants with required skills are invited to submit their electronic applications and updated resumes through email; (email@example.com), and copy (firstname.lastname@example.org) to (email@example.com) not later Than Friday 30 April 2021, midnight (12:00 pm) Mogadishu time. Incomplete applications and those received after deadline will not be considered. The Ministry of Health and Human Services is equal opportunity employer, female applicants are highly encouraged to apply. Please note Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted