Overview of position
- This position is being advertised for a bid and is not a live requirement.
- Candidates are encouraged to apply for the role.
- CV’s of shortlisted candidates will be submitted as part of a formal bid.
- Support Project Manager & other main stakeholders to develop templates for data collection using the ONA platform.
- Responsible for every phase of the design, including working with the enumerators & data processors to beta test templates when information is to be uploaded into our clients digital framework.
- Plan, monitor, evaluate & gather data through digital data platforms such as ONA / ODK.
This role reports to the line manager.
- Appropriate seniority of personnel (project management, analysis, report writing, enumeration skills / data collection.
- Staff must have practical experience in project management, design of third party monitoring (including through mobile data collection e.g. tablet modalities) including systematic geodata referencing, analysis of data, report writing of third party monitoring reports.
- Staff with demonstrated experience and knowledge in program sections (WASH / nutrition / health / child protection / education) & demonstrated understanding of the social, political and security context in Somalia, with ability to conduct analysis & provide advisory services.
- Depth of capacity available (numbers of staff / consultants & assets supporting third party monitoring efforts), organogram detailing staff organisational structure, list of sub contractors used, materials / equipment / software to be used for data collection, storage and analysis.
- Demonstrated knowledge of local culture & dialects used by different communities.
This role has no team management responsibility.
- Qualified female candidates are encouraged to apply for this role.
How to apply
Candidates interested in applying for this role need to register on CTG website as a candidate & apply for this role using this link: