2.2 Desired results
The consultant shall be expected to put in place an information management system, based on KoboToolbox and Power BI, that enables field MEAL teams to interactively work with data collected via mobile phone forms, GIS datasets and photos into a real-time reporting dashboard. He/she will be responsible for delivering results through a number of technical deliverables, but not limited to the following:
** At inception phase, the consultant will be expected to submit his/her understanding of user requirements, technical implementation details, and recommendations on the system proposed.
· Digitalize MEAL reporting forms: The consultant will work with the monitoring and evaluation team to digitalize activity reporting forms into ODK/Kobo compliant formats, and publish them to the SOS CVS KoboToolbox server.**
· Develop data preparation and cleaning scripts – preferably in R or Python – that automate the process of extraction, cleaning, shaping of submissions submitted via KoboToolbox – preferably via API Tokens – and update the Power Bi data models accordingly.
· Power BI dashboard: Develop a power bi dashboard that consolidates and visualizes data from the digitalized MEAL reporting forms and data cleaning R/Python scripts. **
· Training and system documentation: The consultant should be able to develop a standard operating manual that will document the technical and development process, and guide users on the use of the system. It is expected that the consultant will be available for at minimum 6-months after commissioning of the system to provide support.**
How to apply
The criteria for selection are:
· Method: The proposed problem definition, system requirement analysis and technical recommendations
· Timetable/work plan: The timetable/work plan is realistic and meet the needs of the programme
· Cost: The cost of the proposal is reasonable and feasible
· Experience: The training and experience of the consultants in related recommendations from organisations for which the consultant(s) has previously worked.
All correspondence and submissions should be done through the Procurement email on
firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out through 0613333162