ADRA –Hydrogeology Consultancy-Adado & Garbaharey (SOWASDIP)
- Background Information
ADRA is implementing a WASH project dubbed the Somalia WASH Service Delivery Improvement Program (SOWASDIP). One of the key objectives of the program is to increase the population’s access to water by establishing and rehabilitating sustainable water supply sources. In order to achieve this, ADRA is desirous of establishing new boreholes in selected locations. Prior to drilling, appropriate hydrogeological studies, and groundwater prospecting ought to be carried out in order to identify the best possible and most suitable locations for establishing the new boreholes.
- Purpose and objective of the consultancy
The specific objectives of the consultancy are to conduct detailed hydrogeological and geophysical survey in the three villages in Adado Galmudug and three villages in Garbaharey in order to identify the most suitable locations for drilling of the new boreholes. The identified sites must be properly pegged and must offer plausible chances of successful drilling.
- Mode of application
Download Detailed TERMS OF REFERENCE from https://adrasom.org/job/
Applications with nonreturnable copies of CVs, testimonials and 2 samples of previous work related to this assignment (baseline surveys and inception reports) should be submitted on or before 16 December 2020 and via email to Tenders@adrasom.org.
All applications should include the following:
- Cover letter (maximum 1 page)
- Up-to-date curriculum vitae(s) of the lead consultant and relevant team members,
- Technical proposal (maximum 5 pages). The technical proposal should include (i) brief explanation about the consultant with particular emphasis on previous experience in this kind of work (ii) understanding of TOR and the task to be accomplished (iii) proposed methodology, and (iv) draft work/implementation plan.
- Financial Proposal (maximum 1 page)
- Description of available equipment for the assignment,
- Evidence of experience in undertaking similar assignments (three most recent documents preferred) of similar works done,
- Three (3) references of previous assignments
Only shortlisted applications will be contacted.
2 December 2020