- Assessing of Specific risks, and types, of discrimination against GBV, UASC, children from IDP camps and those with physical disabilities in the targeted locations
- Nature and extent of any hazards for children in the IDP settings and host community.
- Identify observable risks and assess specific vulnerabilities of girls, boys and women to those identified risks and to identify actions to be taken to reduce those risks.
- Availability of essential response services, physical structure and layout, resource availability, and provision of humanitarian services and assistance for the targeted children.
- Accessibility of basic services to GBV, UASC and other vulnerable children, regardless of their age, sex, background and their different abilities.
- Likelihood of Child protection concerns that could emerge as a result of the emergency in targeted locations.
- Community attitude and practice towards protection of children from hazardous and worst forms of child labour.
- Existing community mechanisms to protection children and Capacities for provision of people/resources at community level to provide support for children.
How to apply
Interested and qualified consultant should submit the following to SOS CV Somalia:
a) The technical proposal detailing the methodology of undertaking the assignments described in the TOR, tentative work plan as well as relevant knowledge and technical expertise of the consultant/consultants undertaking the assignment.
b) Company profile or CV including a minimum of 3 references
c) The financial proposal indicating all-inclusive costs for undertaking the tasks described in this Terms of Reference (ToR).
d) A sample of previously conducted similar studies.
e) Detailed budget breakdown based on expected daily rates.
Location: The consultancy will take place in Middle Shabelle Region (Balcad & Jowhar).
How to Apply: To submit applications for this consultancy, please send the documentation to: email@example.com