Hargeisa Office, Airport road, Behind
ambassador Hotel Hargeisa; Somaliland
Telephone: +252 2 569071
Email: email@example.com (mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org) , www.nrc.no (http://www.nrc.no)
Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) has been present in Somaliland since early 2004 and has since expanded its Horn of Africa Program to Kenya in 2006 and to Ethiopia in 2011. Since 2004, the Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) has demonstrated a regional competence and expertise in working with displaced populations. NRC has mainly focused on Somalis who are displaced by the ongoing conflict and more recently by the drought and famine.
The NRC Somaliland office invites all the interested and potential suppliers to collect the tender document in order to submit their firm offer as per the below details.
TYPE OF GOODS: Procurement of Menstrual Hygiene Management kits (MHM Kits).
The office of the NRC invites potential suppliers to make a firm offer for the following items:
|Item Item Description-Specification||Unit||Qty|
|1||Reusable sanitary pads with 4 pcs or 5 pcs||Packet||3,100|
|2||Somali Clothes( Dirac shiid ah)||Pcs||3,100|
|3||Under wears in set (3pcs per set)||Set||3,100|
|4||Flashlight torch working both solar and||Pcs||3,100|
|battery good quality middle size|
|17||Transportation, loading/offloading to NRC||Lumpsum 1|
Interested companies who wish to submit their proposal should meet the below listed requirements;
- Valid license from Somaliland Authority
- Tax Clearance Certificate from Ministry of Finance, Somaliland
- Delivery Time of the procurement of MHM kits to the final destination (see above-mentioned location)
- Company’s record of accomplishment of similar supply for Please attach awarded contract, PO or certificate of completion as an evidence.
- Fair Price in comparison to NRC’s established rate
- Current bank account statement (for the last 6 months)
- Quality of the product according to the required specifications. NRC has the rights to evaluate samples for testing before award.
- Bid validity period (preferably 90 days)
- Thoroughness of quotation preparation.
- Quality, reputation and performance of supplier
NOTE: If you win this contract, there will be government revenue tax that will be applied and NRC reserves the rights to share the contract details with Somaliland tax authorities.
Manner of Submission:
The deadline for bid submission is on Wednesday Sunday 23rdAugust 10:00 am.
Companies that submit their quotation after the deadline will not be considered.
The bid opening will publicly happen at NRC Hargeisa office by Sunday23rd August 1:00 pm with the presence of bidders` designated representatives who choose to attend and at the opening session, it will only be announced the name of the Bidder, the Bid Price(s) and if any discount was made and NO further information will be disclosed at this session.
There is no bid collecting from the office just come with your filled stamped quotation (within an envelope) to NRC Hargeisa Office at Airport road behind ambassador hotel before the deadline.