FRAME WORK AGREEMENT FOR ABUDWAK OFFICE.
For over 100 years, Save the Children has been making a difference in children’s lives in more than 120 countries. We are the world’s largest independent child rights organisation, underpinned by a vision in a world in which every child attains the right to survival, protection, development and participation. Our mission to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children, and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives.
Save the Children International (SCI) invites reputable companies for the below categories of tender for prequalification with the most competent and qualified that meet sci Minimum policies, below is the selection criteria.
- Bank account with a proof of statement from January 2019- to 30th July -020.
- Must have relevant experience of 3 years in similar field. Please attach previous stamped LPOs and contracts as evidence.
- Valid relevant registration/ municipality license from Galmudugadministration/Governor.
- Technical capacity to execute the sought category.
- Updated company profile with organogram.
|FWA/ ADK/020/001||Stationeries and Office supplies||Abudwak|
Interested companies are advised to collect a complete set of bid documents and instructions at SCI Abudwak field for each Category between 9:00am to 2:00pm from 14th July -28th July ( Tuesday to Tuesday). Sealed bid documents MUST be returned to SCI Abudwakoffice in a sealed envelope clearly stating the company name and its contact address not later than 10:00 Am on Monday 3rd August 2020.
For any query, please address via mail through:CSS.LOGISTICS@savethechildren.org
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Late bids shall be rejected and no liability will be accepted for loss, late delivery or non-delivery, whatsoever. Bids shall be opened at a later date to be communicated.