Construction of 12 Rooms with Verandah, 4 Toilets, Watchman room, Waiting area, incinerator, placenta Pit and permanent Stone Wall as per the attached BOQ
For over 100 years, Save the Children has been making a difference in children’s lives in more than 120 countries. We are the world’s largest independent child rights organisation, underpinned by a vision in a world in which every child attains the right to survival, protection, development and participation. Our mission to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children, and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives.
Savethe ChildrenInternational(SCI) invites reputable companies for the subject works with the most competent and qualified that meet sci Minimum policies, below is the selection criteria.
- Bank account with a proof of statement from June 2019- to June -020.
- Must have relevant experience of 3 years in similar field. Please attach previous stamped LPOs and contracts as evidence.
- Validmunicipality license from Hiran Regional Authority
- Possession of Valid public workslicence from Hiran Regional Authority
- Properly filled and stamped BOQ
- Clear work plan
- Updated company profile with organogram, List of CVs of the key staff etc.
Interested companies are advised to collect a complete set of bid documents and instructions at SCI Beletweinefield between 9:00am to 2:00pm from 16thst June-20 to 28th June ( Tuesday to Sunday). Sealed bid documents MUST be returned to SCI Beletweineoffice in a sealed envelope clearly stating the company name and its contact address not later than 10:00 Am on Monday 6th July- 2020.
For any query, please address via mail through:CSS.LOGISTICS@savethechildren.org or call:
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Late bids shall be rejected and no liability will be accepted for loss, late delivery or non-delivery, whatsoever. Bids shall be opened at a later date to be communicated.