TENDER FOR CONSTRUCTION OF BELETHAWA SECONDARY SCHOOL
Ministry of Education, Culture and Higher Education, Somalia/ European Union
Date: 25 November 2020
Ministry of Education, Culture & Higher Education is the national lead entity of the education sector in Somalia and it is mandated to ensure that Somali citizens have easy access to quality educational services in an affordable, sustainable, and safe manner.
The Ministry of Education, Culture and Higher Education, jointly with European Union though ADRA Somalia, are seeking qualified contractors for the construction of Belethawa Secondary School
The tender is open to eligible contractors who are registered and operational in Somalia. Eligible and interested contractors can access the Tender documents by downloading through the following link: https://adrasom.org/jobs/
- Requests for clarification can be submitted via email to email@example.com before 14th December 2020.
- TENDER Submission
- Completed, signed and stamped tender documents should be scanned and saved in PDF format and sent by email to: Tenders@adrasom.org
The tenders email subject should be:
Tender for Construction of Belethawa Secondary School; – Tender Ref. No.: PRN-040-2020
- A printed version of the tender should be submitted in a sealed envelope to be dropped in the ADRA Tender Box which will be located at MoECHE offices in Mogadishu.
- All tenders received after close of business on 20th December 2020 will not be considered.
- Separate printed hard copies of bids shall be submitted in sealed envelopes addressed as follows:
Tender Ref: PRN-040-2020
Tender for Construction of Belethawa Secondary School
Joint ADRA/MOECHE Procurement Committee
- All documents should be clearly labelled so it is clear to understand what each file relates to.
- Email size should not exceed 15mb – if this limit is breached bidder should split the submission into two or more emails.
Closing date for the tender: 20th December 2020 at 5:00PM