STRENGTHENING INSTITUTIONS FOR ECOMONIC POLICY MANAGEMENT AND INFRASTRUCTURE DEVELOPMENT PROJECT (SIEPMID)
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST (REOI) FOR WEB PORTAL DEVELOPMENT
Governance Sector Financing Agreement Reference: 5900155015304 Project ID No.: P-SO-K00-002 Procurement Reference No.: SO-MOP- SIEPMID -RFP- QCBS -0004
The Federal Republic of Somalia has received a Grant from the African Development Bank to finance the Strengthening Institutions for Economic Policy Management and Infrastructure Development Project (SIEPMID) and intends to apply part of the agreed amount for this grant to payments under the contract for the establishment of Web-Portal that is a robust and reliable platform to raise domestic revenue via voluntary contributions from the Somali people at home and abroad.
The services under this assignment include development, designing and deployment of Somali Donation Fund Web Portal which will increase the revenue of the Federal Government of Somalia (FGS). In essence, it will be a data rich web portal which will make transformation, boost trustworthy and encourage the Somali’s to make their donations confidentially to government policy priorities. The designed web portal shall be efficient enough to manage databases at Somali Donation Fund level and at the same time it should be user friendly in provision of information to the outside world. The place of assignment will be Mogadishu, Somalia.
The features of the donation web portal will include but not be limited to: 1. Activities of the Federal Government of Somalia in the utilization of collected funds
2. Official reports and statements of the federal government on the raising and utilization of the public funds collected
3. Information on the Federal Government budget gaps and International partners reports related to Somalia’s development needs
4. Automatic calculator of funds available and secure payment methods
5. The donation platform will be a multilingual platform – both English and Somali 6. The citizen can donate via website, android mobiles and iOS mobiles 7. Donation platform integrated with payment methods including PayPal, MasterCard, Visa Card, Stripe and local mobile money payments (like EVC Plus,eDahab and etc)
8. Integrated with monitoring tools to identify how people interact with donations 9. Showing donations in Real time by using different tools including maps 10. Data Analysis mechanism to display data by Info-graphic & Charts 11. Integrated with Supporter Engagement and social sharing tools 12. Progress reports on performances of donations 13. Citizen donation review reports and feedback and 14. Storytelling and engaging with beneficiaries
The Firm will deliver a Prototype Web-Portal which will include: a) Donation Management System b) Service Level Agreement c) Access Level d) Graphics, and e) Feedback and Charts & Maps; ii) Dedicated Server for hosting: a) hosting with 12 months, b) backup, c) security, and d) unmetered bandwidth- over 2 million visitors a day; and iii) a fully Functional Web-Portal of Somali Donation Fund with fool proof backup mechanism and Disaster Recovery Contingency Plan (DRCP). The donation platform will contain the following: Somali Donation Fund Portal, Donation Management Portal, Donor Platform and Media
Estimated Duration of the Assignment is two Months.
The Ministry of Finance now invites eligible consulting firms to indicate their interest in providing these services. Interested firms must provide information indicating that they are qualified to perform the services (brochures, description of similar assignments, experience in similar conditions, availability of appropriate skills among staff, etc.). Consultants may constitute jointventures to enhance their chances of qualification. Eligibility criteria, establishment of the short-list and the selection procedure shall be in accordance with the African Development Bank’s “Procurement Framework for Bank GroupFunded Operations Consultants” dated October 2015, which is available on the Bank’s website at http://www.afdb.org.
Interested consultants may obtain further information at the address below during office hours or via the emails; firstname.lastname@example.org; cc: email@example.com, Expressions of Interest (EOI) must be delivered to the below address by Thursday, 30 April 2020 at 10:30 hrs (Mogadishu Time), and mention: “TENDER No. SO-MOP- SIEPMID -RFP- QCBS 0004 “WEB PORTAL DEVELOPMENT.”
Attention: Ministry of Finance – PIU EFGISP II & SIEPMID Office Street Address: Opposite of Central Bank of Somalia Floor/ Room number: 5th Floor, EFGISP II & SIEPMID Office City: Mogadishu Country: Somalia Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; CC: email@example.com