REQUEST FOR QUOTATION (RFQ)
|NAME & ADDRESS OF BIDDER:
|DATE: 19th April 2021|
|IRS/ One Solar powered Tractor to do Ploughing / 2021|
Dear Sir / Madam:
Islamic Relief Somalia/Somaliland is an International humanitarian organization that has been working in Somaliland since 2010. We are committed to achieving our core vision of caring for the people of concern in all countries where we work. Our goal is to provide vulnerable communities in Somaliland with access to basic needs including Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH), Education, Basic Health services, and Livelihood Support.
Islamic Relief is implementing an Integrated climate change and environment protection project targeting 1,000 farmers in Awdal and Marodijeh regions. It aims to build their resilience and recovery from the impact of recurrent droughts and desert locust infestation. The project will distribute drought tolerant seeds and tools, agricultural practices and technologies to catalyst productivity. This will improve household income by diversifying livelihood income sources and the capacity, market coordination and network. The project objective is to mitigate food insecurity and improve resilience in the target region.
|No||Item DESCRIPTION||QTY||UNIT COST (USD)||TOTAL COST (USD)|
|1||One Solar Tractor with complete multiple model 30 hp Usage 315 watts *4 solar panels generating 1260 watts of power. # 12 volts * 110 Amph—4 batteries for optimum power utilization. #D.C Motor 48V 5 H.P. 100 AMPH1440 RPM. # Hydrolic power pack with 1 tone capacity. Farming activity can be implemented||1|
|5||Transportation/security/Loading/Offloading from oversee to Somaliland specifically project Target areas and Branding with IR log for One power Solar tractor||1|
|Grand Total Amount|
Islamic Relief Somaliland-Hargeisa office invites bidders for the procurement of One Solar Powered Tractor to do ploughing service/ tillage hours with the farmers to reduce the cost for rental fuel consumption model tractor. as detailed in the below table.
Interested Contractors/suppliers with sound capacity and relevant experience in similar work are hereby invited to submit their bids in an envelope clearly marked on them the tender reference number as above
- Company Profile with detailed physically verifiable contact address
- Bidder should have a valid registration certificate from Local authority (Valid Commercial license).
- Valid Commercial License from the Ministry of Commerce of Somaliland
- Most recent Bank statements produced last six months (showing transactions/ account movement and current balance).
- Evidence of Past Experience in a similar work ((purchase and Supply of tractors/heavy duty machines
- Partial Documents will not be accepted
- Quotation price (Use Price = AxBxC
- Validity of the Quotation:7 days
- Delivery Time: ASAP
- Delivery Location:
- In terms: DAP (Delivery at Place)
- Currency: US Dollars
- Payments: Within 14 days after receipt of invoice
- Language: English
- Award of a Purchase Order/Contract: a PO/Contract will be awarded to acceptable priced technically and experienced qualified bidder. The successful bidder will sign a Contract (Purchase Order) as per the IRS General Conditions of Contract for Procurement of Goods or Services.
- The Above Solar Tractor with the above-mentioned specifications will be delivered to target site of project farmer cooperatives in Awdal regions of Somaliland.
- Handover dates will be communicated to the successful bidder at a later date
- The bidder will be responsible for the security of the Solar tractor until it is fully handed over to Islamic Relief staff in the field.
The deadline for submitting bids is 27nd April 2021 at 4.30 P.M and any tender or documents received later than this date and time will not be accepted. The sealed RFQ should be dropped at Islamic Relief Hargeisa Office.
Kindly collect the RFQs from Islamic Relief Office in their respective places as detailed below; Field Office, I/Koodhoor District, Jigjig Yar, North of Mansoor Hotel, Hargeisa, Somaliland, Tel: +2522570877
|Function and titleAhmed Mohamed Adan
CONTACT ADDRESS: Tell: Hargeisa Office: 063-4848333 or 570877
Sign & Stamp
Use this Request for Quotations for your quotations and make sure you stamp this document.
Name of Bidder: ________________________________________________
Authorized signature: ________________________________________________
Functional Title: ________________________________________________