REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR CONDUCTING FEASIBILITY ASSESSMENT, DETAILED DESIGN AND TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS FOR REHABILITATION OF MAYDH-ERIGAVO ROAD
|Project Holder: Ministry of Transport|
|and Roads Development|
|Project: Burao-Berbera Road|
|Fund: Somaliland Development Fund|
|RFP Title: Feasibility Assessment,|
Detailed Design and Technical Specifications for Rehabilitation of Maydh-Erigavo Road
- The Somaliland Development Fund – Phase 2 (SDF2) covers the period 2018-2024. SDF2 is conceived as an inclusive economic development programme. It supports the GoSL in delivering infrastructure that is relevant for inclusive economic development. It focuses on sustainable investments that spur job creation and fast growth, while at the same time laying the foundation for long-term resilience and development, leading to a more stable and peaceful Somaliland. SDF2’s ambitions are fully aligned with the NDP2 and reflect the priorities set out in Somaliland Vision 2030. For more information on the SDF, please refer to org. (http://www.somalilanddevelopmentfund.org/)
- The Somaliland Ministry of Transport and Road Development (MoTRD) has been allocated funds from the SDF2 for implementation of the Burao-
Berbera Road Rehabilitation Project. One of the activities under this project is conducting of a feasibility assessment, detailed design and technical specifications for the rehabilitation of Maydh-Erigavo road.
- The SDF Secretariat now invites eligible Consulting Firms to indicate their interest in providing the services. Interested Consultant Firms should provide information demonstrating that they have the required qualifications and relevant experience to perform the Services. The shortlisting criteria are: Evidence that the firm is a registered entity
Evidence that the firm is registered with relevant professional bodies;
Evidence that the firm is compliant with tax requirements in the country of registration/domicile;
Evidence of experience with implementation of at least 3 similar assignments over the last 8 years
Availability of professional staff with suitable qualifications in the field of assignment.
- The attention of interested Consultant Firms is drawn to SDF Procurement Manual 2019 Section on Selection methods for Consulting Services. The SDF procurement manual can be accessed at https://www.somalilanddevelopmentfund.org/procurement (https://www.somalilanddevelopmentfund.org/procurement)
- Consultant Firms may associate with other firms in the form of a joint venture to enhance their qualifications.
- A Consultant Firm will be selected in accordance with the Quality and Cost Based Selection (QCBS) method as set out in the SDF Procurement Manual 2019.
Expressions of interest must be delivered by email to the email address indicated below on or before 27 August 2020 by 11.00 am East African Standard Time.
Any attempt by individuals, institutions, companies and service providers to influence the outcome of the selection process in any way which can be interpreted as canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification from being considered for this service provision.
- The address and contact details are as follows: Somaliland Development Fund Secretariat Office Attn: Procurement Manager
Masala Area, Hargeisa, Somaliland Telephone: + 252 633 501 394
E-mail: Nicodemus.Nyaure@sdf-secretariat.org (mailto:Nicodemus.Nyaure@sdf-secretariat.org)
Copied to: email@example.com