RE-ADVERTISE FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR THE PROVISION OF TRAVEL AGENCIES, AIR TICKETING AND CARGO SERVICES ON BEHALF OF THE NORWGIAN REFUGEE COUNCIL PUNTLAND
The office of the Norwegian Refugee Council in Puntland invites interested companies-travel agencies and airlines to submit prequalification bids for provision of air ticketing services for the year 2021-2022. Interested Companies are advised to submit sealed documents to NRC Garowe office clearly stating the reference number and category as indicated below no later than 4:00 pm on the 9th Feb-2021. The following categories are listed for submission.
|1||NRC/2021/001||Airline ticketing and cargo services|
Interested and reputable companies who intend to provide the required service need to meet the requirements listed below;
- Registration certificate: Must be duly registered with the relevant authorities,
- Operational license: Possess a valid trading license, to operate in Somalia especially PL authority and compliance with the tax authorities in PL.
- Agency agreement- official and signed agency documents with the respective airlines under agency agreement with operating in the country (international and local airlines) are mandatory.
- Price list document for all destinations; fixed price list for all destinations with attached RFQ.
- Experience: Has a background in undertaking similar services over the last 2-3 years. Attach any support documents concerned this service.
- Capital: Possess the necessary capacity and stocks of the components in their premises including human and material resources in order to be able to mobilise at short notice.
- Companies Bank statement: from 1st January 2020 up to 31st January-2021
- Companies will be selected in accordance with the procedure set out in the NRC Procurement Guidelines and NRC Financial Rules and Regulations.
- Companies that fail to provide the requested information will be disregarded.
- Invitations to bid and any subsequent purchase order will be issued in accordance with the rule and procedures of NRC.
- This EOI does not entail any commitment on the part of NRC, either financial or otherwise. NRC reserves the right to accept or reject any or all EOI without incurring any obligation to inform the affected applicant/s of the grounds.
- Documents sent by e-mail or facsimile will not be accepted. EOI received after the above deadline will not be considered.