Overview of position
- This position is being advertised for a bid and is not a live requirement.
- Candidates are encouraged to apply for the role.
- CV’s of shortlisted candidates will be submitted as part of a formal bid.
- The lead consultant, project coordinator & focal point for communication with overall supervision & management of the TPM contract.
- Lead the development of implementation schedule, quality assurance & management of the contract.
- Provide overall project vision, technical leadership & management.
- Achieve timely program results efficiently & in compliance with our clients policies & procedures.
- Serve as primary liaison with our client for the contract & on day to day activity implementation & management issues.
- Oversee project management systems for finance & administration, logistics, HR & strategic operation.
- Ensure compliance with the terms & conditions of the contract.
- Ensure quality control & the overall responsiveness of the contract, including necessary adjustments to operations to fit the requirements of our client.
- Ensure the timely completion of reports, analyses, assessments & deliverables that meet our clients quality control / assurance standards.
This role reports to the line manager.
- Appropriate seniority of personnel (project management, analysis, report writing, enumeration skills / data collection.
- Staff must have practical experience in project management, design of third party monitoring (including through mobile data collection e.g. tablet modalities) including systematic geodata referencing, analysis of data, report writing of third party monitoring reports.
- Staff with demonstrated experience and knowledge in program sections (WASH / nutrition / health / child protection / education) & demonstrated understanding of the social, political and security context in Somalia, with ability to conduct analysis & provide advisory services.
- Depth of capacity available (numbers of staff / consultants & assets supporting third party monitoring efforts), organogram detailing staff organisational structure, list of sub contractors used, materials / equipment / software to be used for data collection, storage and analysis.
- Demonstrated knowledge of local culture & dialects used by different communities.
This role has no team management responsibility.
- Qualified female candidates are encouraged to apply for this role.
How to apply
Candidates interested in applying for this role need to register on CTG website as a candidate & apply for this role using this link: