Invitation for Pre-qualification suppliers-2021-2022
PRE – QUALIFICATION OF SUPPLIERS/CONTRACTORS FOR PROVISION OF GOODS, WORKS AND SERVICES FOR THE PERIOD -JANUARY 2021 TO DECEMBER 2022
Islamic Relief Somalia is an International Humanitarian Organization that has been working in Somalia since 2006. Islamic Relief Somalia is committed to achieving its core vision of caring World where basic requirements of the needy are met. Islamic Relief’s goal is to provide an increased access to water, sanitation, education and health facilities to IDPs and other vulnerable groups.
Islamic Relief Somalia intends to prequalify eligible Suppliers and Contractors to provide various goods, works and services required for the implementation of the humanitarian interventions in Puntland, Somalia during the years of 2021-2022.
Interested eligible and qualified Suppliers and Contractors are invited to apply for pre-qualification of Suppliers and Contractors.
Interested Suppliers and Contractors are advised to download prequalification documents the below link 14th January 2021 to 3rd February 2021 at 5.00pm.
For any enquire please contact Abdimajid.Abshir@islamic-relief.or.ke
Complete set of Pre-qualification document to be submitted in a marked and sealed envelope clearly marked “Pre-qualification of Suppliers 2021/2022 and CODE of the item you applied as appeared under ITEM CODE” should be addressed to: –
- Pre-qualification documents Garowe to be submitted in a marked and sealed envelope clearly marked “Pre-qualification of Suppliers 2021/20211and CODE of the item you applied as appeared under ITEM CODE” should be addressed to IRS-Garowe office.
Interested and eligible suppliers with sound capacity, relevant experience, sound financial capacity and registered in South Central Somalia are hereby encouraged to apply through the below links:-
- Company profile with detailed physical verifiable contract address
- Most recent bank statement (one year) with full details of account movement and enough balance.
- Valid registration both from the federal government and regional states.
- Valid commercial License
- Evidence of Past and relevant experience from other clients
- Correctly filled, signed and stamped bid documents
- Tax compliance ID
Islamic Relief Somalia Procurement Department
*NB: – Please indicate on the envelope the categories you have applied for.
The deadline for submission is on 3rd February 2021 at 5.00pm.