Offered Salary 1000
Career Level Information Management
Experience 3 Years
Gender Male / Female
· Liaise and coordinate with the local government security organizations and with other organizations, groups in Somalia by establishing and maintaining formal and informal contacts with focal points on operational level and facilitating the information exchange necessary for the safe conduct of SOS Childrens Villages Somalia operations in Southwest;
· Assist and advise the Area Manager on attaining proper networking with local groups who may be relevant for the security and safety of SOS Staff, assets and operations in Southwest;
Updating of Security Documents:
· Support and Maintain the Security Plan, including updating staff lists, Radios, security surveys and other security related planning documents;
· Information gather, sharing with National safety and Security Officer for the purpose of updating security related documents;
Assessing the security situation in area of responsibility:
· Supports to the National Safety and Security Officer (NSSO) Somalia in the assessments and analysis of the security situation in Somalia;
· Provide written input for the Security Risk Assessments in Location and National level.
· Assist the National Safety and Security Officer in identifying specific needs of security training for Location staff and other security tasks assigned by the Supervisor/NSS Officer.
How to apply
Interested applicants should send their applications with a CV and scanned copies of your academic and professional certificates indicating telephone numbers and three referees to: this email firstname.lastname@example.org Indicating with subject line of the position.