Candlelight for Environment, Education & Health
Headquarter office: Hargeisa. Sub-offices: Sheikh| Burao| Erigavo
Invitation to Tender: Rehabilitation of Dam in Cadaadly village, M/J Region.
Tender Reference: Candlelight/CRISP/Dam/9/2020
Deadline for Submission of Bids: 14th Sep 2020 at 2:30 PM
Candlelight for Health, Education & Environment (CLHE) has been implementing rehabilitation of Cadaadly Dam in M/Jeex. The project is funded by Norwegian Development fund DF (CRISP) project and candlelight as their implementing partner.
In reflection to the above background candlelight will carry on intervention to rehabilitate Dam, and so the target community will have sufficient water for their needs.
Candlelight therefore invites local suppliers to submit tenders to rehabilitate Dam confirmed below and their related completion to the site stated above:
|1||Rehabilitation of Dam||1||Cadaadly|
The tender documents/ dossier which contain Instructions to Suppliers, Request for Quotation (RFQ) and Terms and Conditions including Annexes can be collected from Candlelight Headquarter office in Hargeisa from 2th Sept to 13th Sept 2020 between 7:30 am – 2:30 pm EAT.
Documents to be submitted with Bid
- Signed Suppliers Bid submission form – Annex
- Completed Specification bid price Quotation – Annex
- A valid copy of license from the ministry of public works and transport (Only Construction companies are eligible to apply for this bid)
- Company profile indicating full address, contact persons, key personnel, their qualification and experience (CVs for technical staff )
- Certificate of completion letters on similar previously completed works (contracts)
- Time frames (Lead time) – Annex
- Completed Suppliers Relevant Experience – Annex
CANDLELIGHT FOR ENVIRONMENT, EDUCATION AND HEALTH
Hargiesa sha’ab area near Golada state house, Hargiesa SOMALILAND
Phone: 00 252 523146