ITB/002/ NRC/JL /2021
Our ref: SOFM1834/2021/ 8401497/ 1401372
INVITATION TO TENDER (ITB) FOR CONSTRUCTION OF TWO EARTH DAMS IN TULABARWAAQO AND DEG CADEY VILLAGES OF AFMADOW DISTRICT, JUBALAND STATE OF SOMALIA
Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) has been present in Somalia since early 2004 and has since expanded its Horn of Africa Program to Kenya in 2006 and to Ethiopia in 2011. Since 2004, the Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) has demonstrated a regional competence and expertise in working with displaced populations. NRC has mainly focused on Somalis who are displaced by the ongoing conflict and more recently by the drought and famine.
NRC-Jubaland wishes to invite all interested and potential suppliers to download the tender documents from below link in order to submit their offer regarding the below mentioned works
SUBJECT: Below table details the required works under this tender
|Lot 1||Construction of One Earth Water Dam in Deg Cadey Village of Afmadow District, Jubaland State of Somalia in Accordance to Designs and Bills of Quantities Provided|
|Lot 2||Construction of One Earth Water Dam in Tulabarwaaqo Village of Afmadow District, Jubaland State of Somalia in Accordance to Designs and Bills of Quantities Provided|
Interested suppliers who wish to submit their proposal should meet the below listed requirements;
1. Administrative compliance check & Technical Evaluation (Envelope 1)
Bidders must provide evidence of the following for their bid to be considered compliant:
1. Complete tender package for Sections 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 &9 filled, signed and stamped
2. Copy of Local authority/Lower Juba region registration certificate.
3. Copy of company registration from ministry of public works Jubaland state.
4. Copy of company registration from ministry of commerce and industries, Jubaland state.
5. Copy of company tax compliance certificate from ministry of finance Jubaland state.
6. Proof of past experience/ references (Copies of contracts/ POs/ completion certificates/ etc.)
7. Copy of company bank statement for the last six months from 1st September, 2020 to 28th February 2021 with minimum balance of 50,000 US dollars.
2. Financial Evaluation (Envelope 2)
8. Section 8: Bill of Quantities
This tender is valid from 08th March to 21st March, 2021 at 16:30pm local time Somalia and interested bidders can download the tender documents from HERE or Below the link:
TENDER SUBMISSION PROCESS.
All interested and eligible firms are requested to submit their offers by hand and not by email in sealed envelopes to the address specified in the tender pack. Complete bid documents must be submitted in TWO sealed envelopes that shall be hand delivered at NRC Kismayo or Dhobley office not later than 21st March, 2021 16:30hr Local time Somalia. All bids submitted after that date will be rejected.
Note that all bidders are required to sign a bid submission register upon submission. The register can only be signed by the company representative.
Enquiries need to be made in writing via email firstname.lastname@example.org