Invitation to tender / CALL FOR OFFERS
Water Resource Strategy Consultancy In Somalia
The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH is implementing Technical cooperation measures on behalf of the Government of the Federal Republic of Germany. GIZ invites eligible Individuals/ firms to indicate their interest in consultancy services to provide short/long term technical expertise in the development of a national water resources strategy in Somalia.
Interested Individuals/Firms must provide verifiable proof of qualifications and experience in performing services of similar assignments within the scope of recognized standards. The Individual/Firm is requested to provide the following:
- Technical and Financial Offers
- Copies of certificate of incorporation / registration for local firms or equivalent for foreign firms operating in association with local firms on valid permits or licenses.
- Copies of tax registration, recent tax compliance certificate for local firms and individuals.
- Proof of capability to perform the services: Reports, description of assignments and experience in similar projects, links to websites, publications or professional history.
- CV(s) of the respective expert(s).
- Document with contact details of company or individual (address/email/phone/bank details)
Please obtain further documents that contain more details (ToRs and Evaluation grid) by sending a blank email to KE_Inquiry@giz.dewith the subject exactly as “NATIONAL WATER RESOURCE STRATEGY EXPERT 83354265 OR HYDROLOGICAL MONITORING EXPERT 83354265”
Eligible Individuals/Firms should submit separately their proposalsin plain sealed envelopesCleary marked “Tender No: GIZ 83354265 – TECHNICAL PROPOSAL” and “Tender No: GIZ 83354265 – FINANCIAL PROPOSAL”in the Tender Boxes situated at the “GIZ Reception – ground floor, Riverside Mews Building, SBM BankComplex opp. Prime Bankor GIZ RMO/Country Office Somalia villa 98 Airport Road Behind Ambassador Hotel, Hargeisa Somalia/Somalilandnot later than05th August 2020 @1000hrs(East African Time).