INVITATION TO TENDER FOR Rehabilitations of Dr Kasim Primary school in Bardere, Madena and Wamo stadium primary schools in Kismayo, Jubbaland state of Somalia.
INVITATION TO TENDER
|Organization||AFRICA EDUCATIONAL TRUST (AET)|
|Task||Rehabilitations of Dr kasim primary school in Bardere, Medina and Wamo stadium primary schools in Kismayo, jubbaland state of Somalia|
|Application Deadline||24th June 2021|
|Request for Tender Documents||Please send an email requesting for tender document to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Heading of the email should be:
“Request for Rehabilitations of Dr Kasim primary school in Bardere and, Madena and Wamo stadium primary schools in Kismayo, jubbaland state of Somalia Tender Documents”.
|Submission of Tenders||Completed, signed and stamped tender documents should be scanned and saved in PDF format and sent by email to: email@example.com by or before 24th June 2021. All tender emails received after close of business on 10th June 2021 will not be considered.Heading of the email should be: Rehabilitations of Dr Kasim primary school in Bardere, Madena and Wamo stadium primary schools in Kismayo, jubbaland state of Somalia Tender
IMPORTANT: Offers submitted in any other manner than that indicated above will not be considered.
|Opening of Tenders||Tender evaluation will be done in two stages:Stage one: Based on price from which five (5) fairest bids will be selected.
Stage two: The selected five (5) bidders (from stage one) will proceed to be evaluated on their Technical Proposals upon which the successful bidder will be selected for award of the contract.
BIDS: The Agency is seeking from suitably experienced contractors the provision of the following works and services through an OPEN TENDERING PROCESS:
|DESCRIPTION OF TASK||& LOCATION||INSTRUCTIONS|
|Rehabilitation of two (2) classrooms and two Offices (2) in Dr-kasim primary school.
Rehabilitation of 8 TLS Classrooms with verandah for Medina primary school in kismayo.
|Bardere||ALL INTERESTED TENDERERS MUST SEND AN EMAIL TO firstname.lastname@example.orgTO REQUEST FOR THE TENDER DOCUMENTS AS INDICATED ABOVE.|
|Backfilling with maruum and leveling and compacting machine for Wamo stadium primary school in kismayo.||Kismayo.||ALL INTERESTED TENDERERS MUST SEND AN EMAIL TO email@example.comTO REQUEST FOR THE TENDER DOCUMENTS AS INDICATED ABOVE.|
Your bid MUST clearly indicate:
- Detailed Project Work Plan with activity specifications for the site.
- Validity period of the tender offer price.
- Labour distribution plan (skilled unskilled) during the construction period.
- CV of the Engineer(s) and technical team who would be supervising the construction works.
- Details of vehicles and machinery owned by the company
Document Requirements for stage two:
The bids must satisfy the following conditions among the minimum criteria for evaluation by being accompanied by the following documentation:
- Bidders must provide evidence and references from clients for previous similar work in Lower juba, region or Kismayu – Gedo (certified copies of construction contracts/LPOs undertaken within last 3 years)
- Proof of financial capacity for similar magnitude of task undertaken in the last three years (6 months’ certified/stamped copies of bank statements that show balances/dealings of USD 65,000 and demonstrate a sound transaction track record.
- Certified and Valid Copy of Registration Certificates/Trading Licenses from relevant Somali/ JLS Government Authority.
- Certified Tax Compliance from relevant Somali Government Authority.
Further Information to bidders:
- Currency of offer should be strictly in US Dollars
- Africa Educational Trust (AET) does not undertake to pay by letter of credit (LOC) or in advance of work completion.
- Africa Educational Trust (AET) reserves the right to accept or reject any offer before the award of a contract, or to cancel the bidding process and reject all offers at any time and is not bound to give reasons for its decisions. Canvassing or giving false information will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Incomplete offers or offers which do not comply with any of our tender conditions will not be considered.
- Quotations should remain valid for a period of at least 30 calendar days after closure of the tender.
- It is the Agency’s policy to keep all tender values in confidence.
Documents Requirement if selected
- Original detailed tender and original summary tender bid documents
- 1st Commercial invoice upon commencement of works
- Bank account details
- Upon contracting for works, the Agency will pay the contractors in instalments as will be defined in the signed contracts.
AFRICA EDUCATIONAL TRUST (AET)