|Organization||ADRASOMALIA –KISMAYO OFFICE|
|Tasks||Provision of teaching and learning materials (TLM) to schools in Kismayo, Jubaland state of Somalia.
|Application Deadline||19th December 2020
|Submission of Tenders||Completed, Signed and Stamped quotationdocuments should be SEALED in an ENVELOP and dropped in the ADRA TENDER BOX AT KISMAYO OFFICE, DALHISKA ROAD, NEAR DALHISKA JUNGTION TITLE ADDRESS on the ENVELOP should be ‘‘Provision of teaching and learning materials (TLM) to schools in Kismayo, Jubaland state of Somalia’’
All tenders received after close of business on 19th December 2020 will not be considered.
IMPORTANT: Offers submitted in any other manner than that indicated above will not be considered.
|Opening of Tenders||Tender opening and evaluation dates will be advised later.|
BIDS: The Agencyis seeking from suitably experienced supplier for the provision of works and services through an OPEN TENDERING PROCESS:
Your bid MUST clearly indicate:
- Delivery period.
- Name and contact of representative
- Date of Submission.
- Supplier Physical address
Document Requirements for stage two:
The bids must satisfy the following conditions among the minimum criteria for evaluation by being accompanied by the following documentation:
- Bidders must provide evidence and references from clients for previous similar work in the works region– (at least 3 certified copies of provision of teaching and learningmaterials’ contracts/LPOs undertaken within last 2 years)
- Proof of financial capacity for similar magnitude of task undertaken in the last six months(6 months’ certified/stamped copies of bank statements that show transaction record matching the cashflows of the tender being applied for and a good transaction record)
- Certified and Valid Copy of Registration Certificates/Trading Licenses from relevant Federal orState Government Authority.
- Certified Tax Compliance from relevant Federalor State Government Authority.
Further Information to bidders:
- Currency of offer should be strictly in US Dollars
- ADRA does not undertake to pay by letter of credit (LOC) or in advance of work completion.
- ADRAreserves the right to accept or reject any offer before the award of a contract, or to cancel the bidding process and reject all offers at any time and is not bound to give reasons for its decisions. Canvassing or giving false information will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Incomplete offers or offers which do not comply with any of our tender conditions will not be considered.
- Quotations should remain valid for a period of at least 60 calendar days after closure of the tender.
- It is the Agency’s policy to keep all tender values in confidence.
Documents Requirement if selected
- Original detailed tender and original summary tenderbid documents
- 1st Commercial invoice upon commencement of works
- Bank account details
Payment: Upon delivery of goods.
Signed: ADRA Somalia