INVITATION TO TENDER
|Tasks||Digging and Construction of new wells and Borehole1. Ow-urweyne Village in Burhakaba District, Bay Region, South West State
2. Korowbore Village in Burhakaba District, Bay Region, South West State
3. Construction of a new 230-metre-deep borehole at Gesla village in Beletweyne district, Hirshabelle State
Please submit separate tenders for each of the above.
|Application Deadline||22ndJuly 2020|
|Tender Documents||Blank Tender BOQs and Design Documents to be downloaded through the following links:1. https://adrasom.org/job/invitation-to-tender-digging-and-construction-of-a-new-well-at-korowbore-village-in-burhakaba-district-bay-region/|
|Submission of Tenders||Completed, Signed and Stamped tender bid documents should be scanned and saved in PDF format and sent by email to: Tenders@adrasom.org by or before 22ndJuly 2020.Heading of the email should be as per the tender being applied for as listed above.
All tender emails received after close of business on 22ndJuly 2020 will not be considered.
IMPORTANT: Offers submitted in any other manner than that indicated above will not be considered.
|Opening of Tenders||Tender opening and evaluation dates will be advised later.|
BIDS: The Agencyis seeking from suitably experienced contractors the provision of works and services through an OPEN TENDERING PROCESS:
Your bidMUST clearly indicate:
- Detailed Project Work Plan with activity specifications for the site.
- Validity period of the tender offer price.
- Labour distribution plan (skilled and unskilled) during the construction period.
- CVs of the Engineer(s) and technical team who would be supervising the construction works.
- Details of machinery owned and to be deployed by the company
Document Requirements for stage two:
The bids must satisfy the following conditions among the minimum criteria for evaluation by being accompanied by the following documentation:
- Bidders must provide evidence and references from clients for previous similar work in the works region– (certified copies of construction contracts/LPOs undertaken within last 3 years)
- Proof of financial capacity for similar magnitude of task undertaken in the last three years(12 months’ certified/stamped copies of bank statements that show a minimum balance of USD 40,000 in credit and demonstrate a sound transaction track record.
- Certified and Valid Copy of Registration Certificates/Trading Licenses from relevant Federal orState Government Authority.
- Certified Tax Compliance from relevant Federalor State Government Authority.
Further Information to bidders:
- Currency of offer should be strictly in US Dollars
- ADRA does not undertake to pay by letter of credit (LOC) or in advance of work completion.
- ADRAreserves the right to accept or reject any offer before the award of a contract, or to cancel the bidding process and reject all offers at any time and is not bound to give reasons for its decisions. Canvassing or giving false information will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Incomplete offers or offers which do not comply with any of our tender conditions will not be considered.
- Quotations should remain valid for a period of at least 90 calendar days after closure of the tender.
- It is the Agency’s policy to keep all tender values in confidence.
Documents Requirement if selected
- Original detailed tender and original summary tenderbid documents
- 1st Commercial invoice upon commencement of works
- Bank account details
- Upon contracting for works, the Agency will pay the contractors in instalments as will be defined in the signed contracts.
Signed: ADRA Somalia