|Task||Construction of Isbartibo Primary School in Beledweyne|
|Application||18th April 2020|
|Tender||Blank Tender BOQs and Design Documents to be downloaded through the|
|Submission of||Completed, Signed and Stamped tender documents should be scanned and|
|Tenders||saved in PDF format and sent by email to: Tenders@adrasom.org by or|
|before 18th April 2020. All tender emails received after close of business on|
|18th April 2020 will not be considered.|
|Heading of the email should be: Tender for Construction of Isbartibo|
|Primary School, Beledweyne.|
|IMPORTANT: Offers submitted in any other manner than that indicated|
|above will not be considered.|
|Opening of||Tender evaluation will be advised.|
BIDS: The Agency is seeking from suitably experienced contractors the provision of the following works and services through an OPEN TENDERING PROCESS:
Your bid MUST clearly indicate:
- Detailed Project Work Plan with activity specifications for the site.
- Validity period of the tender offer price.
- Labour distribution plan (skilled unskilled) during the construction period.
- CV of the Engineer(s) and technical team who would be supervising the construction works.
- Details of vehicles and machinery owned by the company
Document Requirements for stage two:
The bids must satisfy the following conditions among the minimum criteria for evaluation by being accompanied by the following documentation:
- Bidders must provide evidence and references from clients for previous similar work in Hiran region – (certified copies of construction contracts/LPOs undertaken within last 3 years)
- Proof of financial capacity for similar magnitude of task undertaken in the last three years
(6 months’ certified/stamped copies of bank statements that show a minimum balance of USD 65,000 in credit and demonstrate a sound transaction track record.
- Certified and Valid Copy of Registration Certificates/Trading Licenses from relevant Somali/
Hirshabelle Government Authority.
- Certified Tax Compliance from relevant Somali Government Authority.
Further Information to bidders:
- Currency of offer should be strictly in US Dollars
- ADRA does not undertake to pay by letter of credit (LOC) or in advance of work completion.
- ADRA reserves the right to accept or reject any offer before the award of a contract, or to cancel the bidding process and reject all offers at any time and is not bound to give reasons for its decisions. Canvassing or giving false information will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Incomplete offers or offers which do not comply with any of our tender conditions will not be considered.
- Quotations should remain valid for a period of at least 90 calendar days after closure of the tender.
- It is the Agency’s policy to keep all tender values in confidence.
Documents Requirement if selected
- Original detailed tender and original summary tender bid documents
- 1st Commercial invoice upon commencement of works
- Bank account details
- Upon contracting for works, the Agency will pay the contractors in instalments as will be defined in the signed contracts.