Candlelight for Environment, Education & Health
Headquarter office: Hargeisa. Sub-offices: Sheikh| Burao| Erigavo
Invitation to Tender: Farming Drip irrigation in Maalocad village, Awdal Region
Tender Reference: Candlelight/Norad/IRRIGATION/8/2020
Deadline for Submission of Bids: 9th Sep 2020 at 2:30 PM
Candlelight for Health, Education & Environment (CLHE) has been implementing building resilience against poverty (BRAP)in Magolocad village Borama District, Awdal regions. The project is funded by NORAD through Norwegian Development fund (DF) and candlelight as their implementing partner.
In reflection to the above background candlelight will carry on intervention to Farming drip irrigation, and so the target community will have sufficient water for their needs.
Candlelight therefore invites local suppliers to submit tenders to rehabilitate Farming drip irrigation confirmed below and there related completion to the site stated above:
|1||Farming drip irrigation||1||Magaalo cad|
The tender documents/ dossier which contain Instructions to Suppliers, Request for Quotation (RFQ) and Terms and Conditions including Annexes can be collected from Candlelight Headquarter office in Hargeisa from 27th August to 8th Sept 2020 between 7:30 am – 2:00 pm EAT.
Documents to be submitted with Bid
- Signed Suppliers Bid submission form – Annex
- Completed Specification bid price Quotation – Annex
- A valid copy of license from the ministry of public works and transport (Only Construction companies are eligible to apply for this bid)
- Company profile indicating full address, contact persons, key personnel, their qualification and experience (CVs for technical staff )
- Certificate of completion letters on similar previously completed works (contracts)
- Time frames (Lead time) – Annex
- Completed Suppliers Relevant Experience – Annex
CANDLELIGHT FOR ENVIRONMENT, EDUCATION AND HEALTH
Hargiesa sha’ab area near Golada state house, Hargiesa SOMALILAND
Phone: 00 252 523146