INVITATION TO BID
ITB Reference No: RI/SOM/PL/002/2020
Relief International (RI) is a non-governmental, humanitarian organization working in 20 countries with number of years experiences to relieve poverty, ensure well-being and advance dignity. We specialize in fragile settings, responding to natural disasters, humanitarian crises and chronic poverty. Relief International combines humanitarian and development approaches to provide immediate services while laying the groundwork for long-term impact. Our signature approach — which we call the RI Way—emphasizes local participation, an integration of services, strategic partnerships, and a focus on civic skills. In this way, we empower communities to find, design and implement the solutions that work best for them.
RI has been present in Somalia since 2009 with offices located in Mogadishu, Garowe, Baledwayn and Galkayo in Somalia.
TENDER NAME: DRY FOOD RATIO
- ITB release date:7th July, 2020
- ITB clarifications an technical inquiries deadline 27th, July, 2020
- ITB closure 29th July,2020
Tender Procedures and Instruction
- Bid documents with detailed specifications and conditions are obtainable from RI Garowe office.
- Bid documents shall be deposited in the tender box provided at the entrance of the office. Any tender document not deposited in the tender box shall be disqualified.
- Bidder should sign tender registration form (Bid tracking sheet) which will indicate the date bids were deposited to the tender box.
- Bidders should submit their bids marked with their companies or business names and the contact for the representative.
All interested bidders should collect the bid documents from Garowe Office. Any technical and clarifications should be communicated through and email firstname.lastname@example.org.