INVITATION TO BID
Ministry of Environment and Rural Development (MoERD) wishes to invite bids from qualified and registered contractors for distribution of LPG gases of LPG 6 kg cylinders. Distribution to 2,500 HHs in major towns (Hargeisa (900), Burao (600), Borama (400), Berbera 200), Laascanood (200) and Erigavo (200) of Somaliland.
Key requirements for qualified bidders to be considered.
- Must have a physical address, valid license and tax clearance certificate.
- Must have proven past experience on similar works and must have adequate capacity to provide the required services.
- Shall not have a conflict of interest in relation the execution of this service as determined by the bid evaluation committee.
- Shall not be under a declaration of ineligibility for corrupt and fraudulent practices issued by the procuring entity or any relevant Government body.
- Shall have physical presence and open office in the desired distribution towns.
Bid documents will be available from 21th, September up to 27th, September 2020.at the Ministry Headquarter office.
Qualified and interested bidders can collect the bid document from the ministry, the Office of Director of Admin and Finance.
Sealed Tender Documents MUST be submitted to Ministry of Environment and Rural Development, before 2:00 pm Somaliland local time on 27th, September, 2020, Bids received after the stipulated date and time will not be accepted.