Tender/ Bidders Description
OFFICE OF PUBLIC PROCUREMENT DEPARTMENT
INVITATION FOR QUOTATIONS (IFQ) FOR GOODS.
Procurement: Supply and Delivery of Computer laptops and Printers to Ministry of Finance Jubbaland State of Somalia.
REF No: 0031/MOF/JSS/2020
Date: August 22nd, 2020.
To: All Bidders of Interest.
- The Jubaland State Somalia (JSS) has set aside funds to be used to cover eligible payments under the contract for which this invitation for quotation is issued.
- Eligible Bidders are hereby invited to submit their price quotation for supplying the goods as described in the Schedule of Requirements and Prices.
3.Quotations are to be submitted by means of electronically to this email to email@example.com (mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org) or Hand delivery with subject title Supply and Delivery of Computer laptops and printers to Ministry of Finance Jubbaland State of Somalia. Quotation No. 0031/MOF/JSS/2019.
- The deadline for submission will be on September 7th, 2020 at 11:00 PM hour’s Quotations will be opened promptly thereafter in public and in the presence of Bidder representatives who choose to attend in the opening at the Public Procurement Office Jubbaland at Ministry of Finance, Opposite to Agan Hotel.
- Quotations will be opened promptly thereafter in Public and in the presence of Bidder representatives who choose to attend in the opening at the Conference Room, Ministry of Finance Compound.
- Late quotations, portion of quotations and quotations not received, quotations not opened at the quotation opening ceremony shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective of the circumstances.
- Bid documents are available in the Public Procurement office of Jubbaland State of Somalia at Ministry of Finance compound and as well as our Website http://www.jubbalandmof.so (http://www.jubbalandmof.so).You should also drop at the tender box in the Public Procurement office Ministry of Finance after completion. The bid document can also be received through mail by submitting request email@example.com (mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org)
Quotations will be opened promptly thereafter in Public and in the presence of Bidder representatives who choose to attend in the opening at the Ministry of Finance Conference Hall.