INVITATION FOR PRE-QUALIFIED FACILITATOR FOR HEALTH/NUTRITION, CHILD PROTECTION, FOOD SECURITY AND LIVELIHOOD IN BAIDOA SOMALIA.
For over 100 years, Save the Children has been making a difference in children’s lives in more than 120 countries. We are the world’s largest independent child rights organisation, underpinned by a vision in a world in which every child attains the right to survival, protection, development and participation. Our mission to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children, and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives.
Save the Children International (SCI) invites reputable companies for the subject prequalified service providers with the most competent and qualified that meet sci Minimum policies, below is the selection criteria.
1. Bank account with a proof of statement from June 2019 – to June 2020.
2. Must have relevant Consultant Service experience of 5years in similar field. Please attach previous stamped LPOs and contracts as evidence
3. Valid registration/ municipality license from SWS admminsitartion if a firm.
4. Updated company profile ( If a firm)with the following information;
- Similar work experience conducted, amount in USD, location and by which organization.
- Company main office/ branch offices address, contacts/emails
- Company organogram
5. Duly completed invitation to tender pack with company stamp ( if a company)
6. Updated CVS with education background and similar past experience with traceable referees.
7. Invitation to Tender (This Tender Document)
Click the below link for bid documents access: Invitation tender for pre-qualified facilitator for health/nutrition, child protection, Food Security and Livelihood in Baidoa Somalia fill the ITB and submit to email@example.com.
- Please note – this email box is a sealed tender box so DO NOT SEND QUESTIONS related to this tender to this email address.
The subject of the email should be “Invitation to tender << Invitation to tender for pre-qualified facilitator for health/nutrition, child protection, food security and livelihood in baidoa somalia.
- Bidder Response – ‘Bidder Name’, ‘Date’’
- All documents should be clearly labelled so it is clear to understand what each file relates to.
- Email size should not exceed 15mb – if this limit is breached bidder should split the submission into two emails.
- Do not copy other SCI email addresses into the email when you submit it as this may invalidate your bid.
Closing date for the bid: 7th october-2020 at 10:00AM
Queries and or clarifications required, please write to CSS.LOGISTICS@savethechildren.org