Ministry of Education, Culture & Higher Education
Invitation for Bids (IFB) – Framework agreement for provision of hotel conference facilities (venue, refreshment & lunch)
Fund: Government fund, GPE funded projects & RCRF project
IFB No: P158
Ceiling amount: $100,000
- Ministry of Education, Culture & Higher Education is the national lead agency of the education sector and it’s mandated to ensure that Somali citizens has easy access to quality educational services in an affordable, sustainable and safe manner.
- The Ministry of Education Culture & Higher Education receives funding from the General Government Fund, Global Partnership for Education Program funded projects and Somalia Recurrent Cost and Reform Financing phase II project. The Ministry has allocated part of the funding towards procurement of framework agreement for hotel conference facilities (2021- 2022)
- The Ministry of Education, Culture & Higher Education now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for provision of hotel conference facilities.
- Bidding will be in accordance with the National Competitive Bidding procedures as specified in the Public procurement and concessions law #22 and is open to all eligible bidders.
- Interested bidders can request for bidding documents from Ministry of Education, Culture & Higher Education through the email email@example.com
- Sealed bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 28 Mar 2021 at 10:00am East African Standard Time. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who choose to attend at the address below on 28 Mar 2021 at 10:00am InshaaAllah.
- The address referred to above is:
Attention: Procurement Office
Street Address: Zoope Area