|Invitation for Bids (IFB)|
|Project Holder||Ministry of Water Resources Development|
|Project||Borama Water Supply Improvement Project|
|Fund||Somaliland Development Fund Phase 2|
|IFB Title||Procurement and Delivery of Wellfield Electrical and Electromechanical Supplies for Borama Water Supply|
|IFB No.||ICB No. P101-075|
- The Government of Somaliland (GoSL) through the Somaliland Development Fund (SDF2) has received financing from The UK, Denmark and the Netherlands. A portion of that funding has been allocated to Ministry of Water Resources Development for implementation of the project “Borama Water Supply Improvement”. The Ministry of Water Resources Development intends to use a part of the funding for Procurement and Delivery of Wellfield Electrical and Electromechanical Supplies for Borama Water Supply identified as IFB – ICB No. P101-075
- The Procurement involves Purchase and Delivery of Wellfield Electrical and Electromechanical Supplies for Borama Water Supply. Complete specifications are provided in ITB.
- The Somaliland Development Fund Secretariat now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for Procurement and Delivery of Wellfield Electrical and Electromechanical Supplies for Borama Water Supply as described under Section VII – Schedule of Requirements in the detailed bidding documents.
- Bidding will be in accordance with the International Competitive Bidding procedures as specified in the SDF procurement manual March 2019 which can be found at website: https://www.somalilanddevelopmentfund.org/images/docs/Reports_and_Manuals/SDF2_Procure pdf and is open to all eligible bidders.
- Interested bidders can request for bidding documents from SDF Secretariat through the address indicated in number eight (7) below
- Sealed bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 18 June 2021 at 1100 hours East African Standard Time. The person delivering the bid should notify the office the day before delivery to enable prior planning for social distancing. Electronic bidding will be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who choose to attend at the address below on 18 June 2021 at 1100 Hours.
- The address referred to above is:
Somaliland Development Fund Secretariat Office Attn: Procurement Manager
Masala Area, Hargeisa, Somaliland Telephone: + 252 633 501 394
Copied to: firstname.lastname@example.org