INVITATION TO TENDER For Construction of Isbartibo Primary School in
Organization ADRA Somalia
Task Construction of Isbartibo Primary School in Beledweyne
Deadline 30 April 2020
Blank Tender BOQs and Design Documents to be downloaded
through the following link:
EXTENTION: INVITATION TO TENDER For Construction of Isbartibo Primary School in
civil engineering construction construction bids
building construction company tender list 2020
1. Completed, Signed and Stamped tender documents should
be scanned and saved in PDF format and sent by email to:
Tenders@adrasom.org (mailto:Tenders@adrasom.org) by or
before 30 April 2020.
Heading of the email should be: Tender for Construction of
Isbartibo Primary School, Beledweyne.
2. Bidders MUST also submit two copies of the tender in
sealed and addressed envelopes at the Ministry of Education
Culture and Higher Education (MOECHE) head office in
Mogadishu. The envelopes and tender box will be labelled
“Tender for Construction of Isbartibo Primary School,
All envelop and tender emails received after close of business
on 30 April 2020 will not be considered.
IMPORTANT: Offers submitted in any other manner than that
indicated above will not be considered.
Tender opening and evaluation dates will be advised at a later
BIDS: The Agencyis seeking from suitably experienced contractors the provision
of works and services through an OPEN TENDERING PROCESS:
Your bidMUST clearly indicate:
1. Detailed Project Work Plan with activity specifications for the site.
2. Validity period of the tender offer price.
3. Labour distribution plan (skilled and unskilled) during the construction
4. CVs of the Engineer(s) and technical team who would be supervising the
5. Details of vehicles and machinery owned and to be deployed by the
Document Requirements for stage two:
The bids must satisfy the following conditions among the minimum criteria for
evaluation by being accompanied by the following documentation:
◦ Bidders must provide evidence and references from clients for previous
similar work in Hirshabelle region– (certified copies of construction
contracts/LPOs undertaken within last 3 years)
◦ Proof of financial capacity for similar magnitude of task undertaken in
the last three years(6 months’ certified/stamped copies of bank statements
that show a minimum balance of USD 65,000 in credit and demonstrate a
sound transaction track record.
◦ Certified and Valid Copy of Registration Certificates/Trading Licenses
from relevant Somali/ Hirshabelle Government Authority.
◦ Certified Tax Compliance from relevant Somali Government Authority.
Further Information to bidders:
◦ Currency of offer should be strictly in US Dollars
◦ ADRA does not undertake to pay by letter of credit (LOC) or in advance
of work completion.
◦ ADRA reserves the right to accept or reject any offer before the award of a
contract, or to cancel the bidding process and reject all offers at any time
and is not bound to give reasons for its decisions. Canvassing or giving
false information will lead to automatic disqualification.
◦ Incomplete offers or offers which do not comply with any of our tender
conditions will not be considered.
◦ Quotations should remain valid for a period of at least 90 calendar days
after closure of the tender.
◦ It is the Agency’s policy to keep all tender values in confidence.
Documents Requirement if selected
◦ Original detailed tender and original summary tenderbid documents
◦ 1st Commercial invoice upon commencement of works
◦ Bank account details
◦ Upon contracting for works, the Agency will pay the contractors in
instalments as will be defined in the signed contracts.